Sunday, November 18, 2012

Classes, Classes, Classes

I can't believe that my last blog post was October 26 -- that was more than three weeks ago!

In my defense, I've been on the road teaching and having too much fun dining and conversing with other knitters into the late hours. Since the beginning of October, I've been at:
Interweave Knitting Lab in Manchester, NH
Wild Purls in Billings, MT
SpinOff Autumn Retreat (SOAR) in Tahoe City, CA
Interweave Knitting Lab in San Mateo, CA
Knitter's Review Retreat in Canandaigua, NY

Happily, I'm home for the next couple of months. But I've got some exciting workshop trips already planned for 2013, including:
Knit and Ski in Steamboat, CA (January 24 - 27)
Loopy Ewe in Fort Collins, CO (April 18 - 21)
Toronto Downtown Knit Collective Knitter's Frolic in Toronto, Ontario (April 26 - 29)
Belle France Tours in Montpellier, France (September 16 - 22)
Knit East in New Brunswick, Canada (September 27 - 29)

I'll post other engagements when they become finalized. I look forward to meeting a lot of you on my travels!

No comments: