Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Entering the Digital World

Who'd believe it? A couple of weeks ago Interweave turned my handy guides to yarn requirements into iPhone apps and now they tell me that my books are going to be available electronically as well! You'll be able to purchase the eBooks alone or as a set with the print version--called a Collection--through the Interweave Store and, in just a few days, through my website (click on Books and Apps).

The following are available now:
The Best of Interweave Knits eBook and Collection 
Getting Started Knitting Socks eBook and Collection 
Knitted Gifts eBook and Collection 
The Knitter's Handy Book of Patterns eBook and Collection
The Knitter's Handy Book of Sweater Patterns eBook and Collection
Knitting Green eBook and Collection

The rest will be available in the coming weeks.
Favorite Socks: 12/8/2011
Sock Knitting Master Class: 12/15/2011
Bag Style: 01/20/2012
Color Style: 01/20/2012
Lace Style: 01/20/2012
Simple Style: 01/20/2012
Wrap Style: 01/20/2012


4 comments:

AdrieneJ said...

I never thought I'd be one to like eBooks and using a tablet for my knitting patterns, but they are certainly useful! I already have a hardcopy of your Handy Book of Sweater Patterns. I'll have to have a look at the others for my tablet!

GerryART said...

this is wonderful news
e-readers are an easy solution to weight and availability.
I never leave home without my e-reader.
Great News ! ! !

Librarynan said...

That is pretty cool, Ann! If I ever join the digital age and get an e-reader or smart phone, I'll get on board, too.
And YES, I'm still working on the striped colorwork socks... a bit harder for me (inexperience is the culprit, I think) than you made it look, sad to say.

Mama jaguar said...

This is wonderful news! I have been buying all my Interweave books as PDFs and love having them on my iPad. It makes things so much easier when you have poor eyesight like me. I already have SKMC but will be buying the PDF version as well.