Monday, February 6, 2012

The Knitter's Handy Book of Top-Down Sweaters

Pre-orders are now available for The Knitter's Handy Book of Top-Down Sweaters! The books won't be in the Interweave warehouse until sometime in July, but if you click here, you can secure your copy now. Tee-hee ... imagine if there were so many pre-orders that they had to go back for a second printing before the first one arrived!

By the way, all of my other books are now available in both electronic and print versions. So, if your print copy is wearing out, consider clicking here to order another copy or an electronic version that won't wear out. If you order through my website, I'll get an additional 10%!

6 comments:

DawnL said...

I already preordered it from Amazon. Your books are the best, I used them repeatedly. I am so impatient for this one to become availaable. It is just what I have been looking for.

Michelle, Queen Behind the Lens! said...

Pffft... you're way behind me. Already pre-ordered from Amazon! :D Cannot wait!

Anonymous said...

I have been waiting for this book for years. I actually preordered this.

Well done!

Be sure to mention this on Ravelry


Patty in maryland

Cambria Washington said...

I can't wait to get my hands on this one! I'm going to pre-order right now :)

Deb said...

What sizes are available? Hopefully, true plus sizes...

Anonymous said...

this is, without a doubt, the most missing book in the knitting pantheon. thanks, Ann,....I can't wait. mary in Cincinnati