Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Why I'm a Spoiled Brat #18

While I was working away on my computer, the doorbell rang and the UPS man left a box at my front door. It isn't my birthday, but when I opened the box, I felt as though it was. The box was packed with yarn from Quince and Co. I'll be knitting a variety of projects over the next few months in each of their six wool yarns (ranging from fingering to bulky weight). If you haven't tried this yarn yet, you are in for a treat--it is locally sourced and spun and it comes in the most beautiful colors.
Clockwise from upper left: Finch in Frost, Tern in Boothbay Blue, Chickadee in Chanterelle, Finch (again) in Clay, lark in Twig, Osprey in Pomegranate, and Puffin in Bird's Egg.

Look for my projects on the Quince and Co website later this spring and summer!

2 comments:

Emma (GirlAnachronismE) said...

You are lucky, that's beautiful!

Michelle, Queen Behind the Lens! said...

Lucky, yes, but you'e earned it! :) Enjoy!